- Completed Application
- Official transcripts (high school and college)
- Send transcripts to Bethany College and
- Send all foreign transcripts to be evaluated to:
- Acceptance minimum requirement is: 2.0/4.0 scale
- Submit Proof of English Proficiency
- o Submit official TOEFL or IELTS scores if English not primary language in your country
Scores: (only valid for 2 years from test date)
• TOEFL Paper Based Score: 525
• TOEFL Internet Based Score: 71
• IELTS Score: 5.0
o Submit official ACT or SAT scores if coming from English speaking country
Scores: (minimum acceptance requirement)
• ACT composite score: 18
• SAT (critical reading + Math): 860
- Copy of Passport with Photo
- Evidence of adequate financial resources (bank statement or bank letter, etc) which shows the availability of funds totaling $38,000 less the Bethany Award (USD) which covers the cost of the first year of school at Bethany. Documents must be in English and US Dollars.
- Signed International Affidavit of Sponsor form
- All applications received by July 1, 2020 will be processed for admittance to the Fall, 2020. Application and documents received after July 1, 2020 will be processed for Spring, 2021.
- Acceptance • When all documents are received the application will be reviewed for acceptance. Students will be notified via email the status of their application. (Acceptance or Denial)
- $150 deposit will be required before the issuance of I-20. Payment can be made via credit card to the Admissions Office. Some countries will be required to pay first semester costs upfront before issuance of I-20. I-20 will be sent via Federal Express (overnight) mail. Students will be required to pay SEVIS fee (retain copy of receipt of payment), and make an appointment at their Embassy to get Visa to travel to the United States.
Director of International Studies • Charlotte Anderson, Director of International Studies, will contact prospective students once they have been issued an I-20. Students will receive all student development paperwork with the I-20. All international students are required to have Bethany College health insurance. TB and Meningitis records are required. Housing paperwork will be required before Residence Life will place you in housing on campus.
- Students will be enrolled either via email or phone with a Bethany College faculty before arriving on campus for the upcoming term.
Email and eSwede • Students will be emailed an eSwede login and password after they have applied to Bethany. Students will be emailed their login and password for their Bethany email after they have paid their deposit.
- Payment can be made via credit card or wire transfer. Roxann Werth, firstname.lastname@example.org, in Students Accounts handles all payments for Tuition, Room, Board and fees. Options for payment are lump sum payments or payment plans depending on the country of origin.
NAIA Eligibility Center (Student Athletes)
- Athletes looking to play at Bethany must go to www.playnaia.org and create a password protected account. Documents will be required to gain eligibility and participate at Bethany. ACT and SAT scores will be required to be submitted (code 9876). There is a one-time fee when you register and must be paid with a credit or pre-paid card.